General rental terms and conditions:
A valid driving license held for at least one year is required from the driver. If the driver fails to present his original (not a copy) national driving license (or in combination with an international if required) the reservation will be cancelled in the expense of the customer.
To rent a car from Autotravel, the driver must be at least 21 for most of the vehicles. For Cabrios and SUVs, driver must be at least 23.
If the vehicle you selected during the reservation is unavailable during pick up we will supply you with a similar model. We always guarantee the same, or higher, category. We however do not guarantee the brand and model.
No refund is possible for cancellations 48 hours upon arrival or for non-shown customers.
Cancelations due to not presenting a valid driving license, are not refundable. (100% charge)
no refunds can be given for unused, or partly used, car hire vouchers unless the amendments or cancellations have been made 48 prior to the pick-up date.
We have two options. First one is part to part. You take the car with a specific amount of Fuel (not necessarily full) and you bring it with the same amount back. Second option. You take the Car with a full Tank and you bring it back empty. There is no service Fee for this option, you just pay for the gasoline.
Child Seats must be booked in advance . It’s the renters responsibility to choose the correct child seat category from the provided ones in the booking process. Although it’s not always the case, Autotravel might not have spare child seats upon delivery, unless booked in advance.
Insurance Terms and conditions:
All our Website provided Prices, include the Superpack 100 % Full Insurance package with no guaranty deposit. This is I order to provide the customer safe and worry free vacations and car rental experience.
The following damages are though not covered by any insurance and due to be paid by the renter :
- Due to reckless driving
- Not reported damages. The renter is responsible to report every damage that has occurred during his rental period, by contacting Autotravel. (email, calling)
- Damages occurred during the driving under the influence of drugs or Alcohol
- Damages occurred from opening the vehicle door during high velocity winds
- There is no Insurance coverage, if the vehicle is being used in non-asphalt roads and the customer is due to every damage. (plus the vehicle transportation if needed)
- Losing or damaging the car key, is not covered by any Insurance. Customer will have to pay for the value of the a new key plus a handling fee for delivering the key to the renter’s location.
- Damages or extreme dirt in the interior of the Vehicle, will be replaced or cleaned at the expense of the customer. (Sand, vomet, sunscreen…)
The renter must be able to change and use a spare Wheel by himself. Road Assistance does not include this service. The costs of repairing or replacing the Flat tyre, are covered by the Insurance and are free of charge for the customer. After contacting the company, you will be instructed to go to the nearest gasoline station or workshop to get the flat tyre repaired. You will get a full refund of what you paid, by presenting the receipt at car collection.