Dear customers: The shown verhicles are samples .Specific models within one group may vary in availability and some features like passenger seats ,luggage capacity or engine size.
Attention One-way rentals in areas more than 40 km from Heraklion require a rental period of at least 7 days
Our rates Include
- (LI) Third Parties Liability & Fire Insurance to our vehicle.
- (CDW) Collision damage waiver
- (SCDW) Supercollision damage waiver relieves the renter of all financial responsibility in case of damage /noexcess!!!!!!
- (WUG) Tires, damages under the car and windscreens insurance
- (PAI) Personal accident insurance
- (TP) Theft Protection without excess
- Road assistance. Service 24 hours.
- 24- Hours Road Assistance.
- Delivery/collection service (within 40km of Heraklion aerea between 08:00a.m and 10:00p.m )
- Road maps
- 23% VAT
Services with extra charge-on request :
- Second additional driver (or more): 2,00 per day.
- Baby seat: 1,50 per day.
- GPS : from 5 – 8 Euro Euro per day
- early morning or late night delivery 20 Euro
- delivery out of 40km aerea around Heraklion 20 Euro
Terms and conditions
- The mentioned car types are indicative only.
- All renters must hold a valid EU or International Driving License, issued at least one year before the rental.
- Minimum Drivers age is 21 yrs for car groups A,B, C, 23 yrs for all other car groups.
- Rates are calculated on the basis of collection/return to the same rental location. For over 2 hours delayed drop offs renter will be charged locally an additional day.
- International one way rentals: Are not available.
- Above mentioned not included compulsory and/or additional charges are payable locally, unless otherwise stated on the agents voucher.
- No show clients or cancellations up to one day before pick-up date will be charged up to 3 days of the net rates.
Not covered by any insurance
- COLLISION DAMAGE CAUSED BY ALCOHOL OR DRUG ABUSE AS WELL AS TRAFFIC LAW VIOLATIONS.
- customers are fully liable in case of off-road or dirt road driving or driving without due care and attention or damages caused by negligence.
- In case the vehicle is used by anyone exept the person signing the agreement and any individual included in a list submitted by the renter and approved by the lessor ‘s authorised signature on it
- Charges for any of the damages below will be charged directly to the renter,as there are: antenna, trays, damage to car lock, loss or damage to keys, windshield wipers, mirrors, spare key and car jack, personal belongings in the rented car, hubcap, lights, gas cap, warning triangles, damage to the upholstery of the car, damages to the roof, extreme dirtiness in the car, damages caused by roof racks, tire punctures and burst tires, wrong type of fuel use, damage to child seats and baby seats, dead batteries due to renter negligence or oversight. The car rental company, in any case, is not obligated to replace flat tires or perform repairs to damaged radios.